czwartek, 26 września 2013

Your quest is meaningless.

World of Warcraft tries to cheer me as much as it can by showing me such sentences: "Your life has no purpose." or "Your quest is meaningless.". Yesterday I recived my plans for studies this academic year and as I can see it will be very hard to complete it. I am afraid that i will not complete this quest with World of Warcraft which I've just started... but I don't give up! Yet... It will be hard to make these two studies and I don't even think about playing while studying.
Tomorrow will be one week which I have spent with a game. I play on my computer and my friend's computer as well. (friend who also plays WoW).






Today I have got 33 level and 6 point for Honor (it wasn't so hard today to kill Horde...). I do quests which are very interesting and I enjoy it but doing Dungeons is way more attractive. By doing these Instances I can have higer level really faster and I recive nice itmes. The best fun is when I recive a box with present from the instance and I try to quess what is in it. There were two Instances where I acted like total noob so I would like to say sorry to all members of these Instances... I know what my mistakes were and I am not gonna make it again. 





   











I've chosen my second but not main profession which is First Aid. I have to farm linen cloths and wool cloths. I also started something with Battle Pets and till yesterday I didn't know what is going to be about, however, I tried to kill some rabbit with 3 level and finally I killed it (poor rabbit). It made my Battle Pet recive some extra points and some new skills. I gain also some new skills for example Ice Block. While I was searching on the Internet any information about Arcane Mage talents I found out that this Presence of  Mind which Ive chosen is correct. 





Worth seeing: 









My grandma's started to search for me some activities at home so I think she realized that I am playing this game again. What a strange feeling when you sit in front of the screen and think that you are acting wrongly... Let's enjoy the game.


2 komentarze:

  1. I believe playing WoW is a powerful experience, and you're touched at times since you've got tissues next to you.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Maybe it's trivial... but it's just a fun and I know you know it :D

      Usuń