sobota, 28 września 2013

It's unforgivable, I stole and burnt your soul Is that what demons do?

Nothing special happened, I just wanted to write here some kind a report. Today is 8 day of playing and my account looks like:
Level: 39
Many Dungeons made.
Battle Pet: main level 7 Owl, Snake and Bear.
I made today new Instances and I think much about Battlegrounds. On these Instances I can see that we all make many mistakes but one guy made me mad. I was doing my poor and weak dps and he said: "mage what are you doing? you do nothing". God... maybe Im not a super hero warrior or super extra paladin(cheater) but I TRY TO DO THIS DPS. :)
Another Instances were really nice and went very fast.

Me today:





My character today:






I want to show some print screens from the Instances. And a picture of my character and my Battle Pet.















I think that Ive spent many hours online and my back hurts and my eyes are tired too but "nolife" should do everything for its EXP. 
First picture shows me today before playing:
1.



While playing:
2.


After playing and with f***** brain:
3.


Let's enjoy the game and your online life. :)





Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz