wtorek, 24 września 2013

And the adventure starts here.

Starting from the beginning I would like to say that I will try to post here about my achievements on a game - World of Warcraft - Wrath of the Lich King. This blog shouldn't be just about the game, but also about me and things that are around me. I would like to check if I can simultaneously play and study at two Univeristies. I also want to check myself if I am able to be a really good player. Firstly, I would like to introduce myself in a real world:







Now I want to introduce myself from the online world:






I started to play on Friday and today I've got 25 level. I play in Alliance. I am a Night Elf Arcane Mage. I've chosen Arcane because friends told me it is good for doing experience. When my level will be enough good for PVP I want to change my mage to Frost Mage. Since Friday I made some Dungeons and made achievement on it. I also bought mounts: Spotted Frostsaber, Striped Dawnsaber, Striped Frostsaber, Striped Nightsaber. I love pets and mounts in World of Warcraft so i spend whole my money always for these toys. I used to play in Horde (old good days) so when I went to the capital city I was searching for mount Horse... Once a Horde player always a Horde player.






I've chosen one of my main two professions - Tailoring. For this moment it is 60/75 and I am farming linen cloths. I can see the price is high like 10 gold for 20 linen cloths. By this linen cloths I can made Simple Linen Pants, Linen Cloak and Brown Linen Shirt. My favorite spell in now Arcane Barrage, I use also Arcane Blast, Fire Blast, Counter Spell and Presence of Mind. However, I don't know how to make my talents and I've chosen Presence of Mind. I've got also many other spells which I use. The best fun I have when I use Blink, especially when I press it wrongly while killing some boss. Someone invited me to a guild - Eternal Knights and I am very thankfull for that person. I killed also 3 Horde Players which is a little bit sad for me becouse I felt like I would kill my brothers... 






I don't feel that I belong to Ally still. I feel like I would be a traitor and make a rotten act of treason. Who knows maybe it will change sooner or later. I'm gonna write here as much as it will be possible to report all my improvements. For this moment I treat it as a fun and a way of spending my free time. Let's enjoy the game.
I recommend this movie: 











Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz